Prices for onsite stabling:
Wednesday – £40
Thursday – £80
Friday – £80
Saturday – £40
Two Days – £115
Three Day – £130
Four Days – £140
Download the entry form: Stable Request 2018
On Site Stabling Competitors:
- Stabling Check-in on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday is 10am – 7:30pm
- Stabling Check-in on Saturday is 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- If you require a check-in outside of these hours please contact the Stable Manager.
- You will be emailed a pass which will need to be clearly displayed in your transport window; please make sure this is in place prior to arrival so you are direct to the correct Lorry Park.
- You will be expected to keep any dogs on leads or tethered at all times.
- Over exuberant horses may be asked to leave the stabling at short notice.
- Due to limited Lorry Parking, cars are not permitted in the Lorry Park unless that of an official or emergency personnel; the organisers reserve the right to clamp any unauthorised vehicles found in the lorry park.
- Owners must clearly wear their owners badges. They will not be permitted in the stabling area without it. Owners passes must be requested in advance by contacting Katie Callaghan by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all badges must be requested prior to the event, no badges will be automatically sent.
- A treating vet and farrier will be available throughout your stay should you require advice or treatment.
- Showers are available on site.
- Electrical Hookup is not available.
- Stabling on site is at a premium on a first come, first served basis. A Wait List will be held.
A small amount of offsite stabling is available, for more information please contact the Stable Manager.
Stable Manager Contact Details:
Please note that, during the week, Melissa is only able to answer calls, voicemails and emails from 5pm.