16 Mar Robert Loomes Watch for the OI & AI Classes
We are delighted to announce that Robert Loomes & Co are once again, offering a fabulous hand made watch as a prize at next years Horse Trials. Robert Loomes & Co have been the Official Time Keeper since the inaugural the Horse Trials moved to Rockingham in 2013. They are a small, very traditional firm of watchmakers based in Stamford, hand-producing around a hundred watches a year, each one entirely manufactured in this country. The Watch will be awarded to the a competition in either the Open Intermediate or the Advanced Intermediate who finishes the cross country course closest to the optimum time.
Below are the rules for the watch at this years competition:
- Riders competing in the OI and AI classes.
- To the rider that finishes closest to the optimum time, without incurring time penalties, and who is also placed between 1st and 5th in the final classification of the results for that class. 1st to 5th in each class section.
- In the event that no rider finishes within the optimum time the prize will be awarded to the rider with the least time penalties and whose time is nearest the optimum.
- In the event of equality with time, then the four Collective Marks from the Dressage will be used.
- If these are the same the Show Jump score will be used.
- If these are the same the Show Jump time will be used and the prize will be awarded to the rider whose time is nearest the optimum.
- The Prize must be collected in person by the winner.
- The Organisers reserve the right to add an additional intermediate class if required.