15 May BS Classes at Rockingham – A Game Show Qualifier!
Following the success of the first ever Game Fair Showjumping Championships in 2016, the organisers of the Game Fair supported by British Showjumping are pleased to announce that it will be returning for a second year.
The Game Fair, which is Britain’s largest and most prestigious countryside event, have announced a series of qualifiers to be run on grass at equestrian centres and premiere county and agricultural shows around the country. First round qualifying competitions for Connolly’s RED MILLS Senior Newcomer and Equitop Myoplast Senior Foxhunter are to be held at:
- South Suffolk Show – 14th May
- British Showjumping North Cumbria Area Show – 14th May
- Rockingham International Horse Show – 20th May
- Fife Agricultural Show – 20th May
- Herts Country Show – 27th – 28th May
- British Showjumping North Yorkshire Area Show at Allerton Park – 28th May
- Wivelsden – 29th May
- Northumberland County Show – 29th May
- Royal Bath and West Show – 2nd June
- Rutland Show – 4th June
- South West Showjumping Club at Chard Equestrian Centre – 15th – 18th June
- Royal Three Counties Show – 16th – 18th June
- Wales and West Shows – 17th June
- Wivelsden – 18th June
- North Yorkshire County Show– 18th June
- Llanddarog Show – 24th June
- Bicton Arena, Devon – 24th – 25th June
- Derbyshire County Show at Locko Park – 25th June
- Royal Norfolk Show – Foxhunter only 28th – 29th June
- Lanchester Show – 2nd July
- Ashby de la Zouch Show – 9th July
- Chard Equestrian Ltd – 7th – 9th July
The top six placing and all double clears will qualifying for this prestigious Championship finals held at the Game Fair between 29th – 30th July 2017 at Hatfield House, Hertfordshire.
To view the show schedules please click here.
For more information about The Game Fair 2017 please click here.